Nutrition | Enzyme Therapy | Detoxification
- Physical Stress – Such as sports injury, falling on the ice, car accidents, spinal misalignments or spinal pain, virtually anything that is physically painful is considered a physical stress.
- Chemical Stress – Chemical stress is all the toxins we encounter on a daily basis, the food we eat and drink, stuff we rub on our body, smoking, excess sugar, cleaning supplies, heavy metals, they are all considered a stress on our body.
- Emotional – We can all relate here right, our job stress, family, kids, money, car trouble, deaths – All the emotional triggered act as a stress to our body and how it will function.
Physically we can adjustment a person’s physical ailments with chiropractic and make a huge difference with less pain, better mobility, and ultimately less physical stress to that person.
But we must also address the other factors like the Chemical stress or as we like to refer to it as, nutritional work. If we constantly are eating junk food, or fast food type diets, how can our body stay healthy over time? It can’t, and at some point it develop some type of symptoms or warning signs that there is something wrong.
We approach nutrition in 2 ways,
- Diet – You are what you eat!
- Supplementation – Added fuel to improve a health condition.
Most of everyone we see in our office is taking some type of vitamin supplement or omega 3 fatty acids. Which is fine, but at best that person is guessing as to what they should be taking – especially if it’s from a big box store such as Walmart or Target brand supplements. Those aren’t good supplements to be taking.
We have a system we use, a formula, a consultation, urine analysis, blood work, physical exam, history, and protocol to getting you well. No guessing, just feeding the body what it needs.
We address digestion in a huge way. Those are often the early warning signs that your body is struggling, such as heartburn, bloating, constipation or diarrhea. Skin problems, low energy, or sleeping issues are other digestive related disorders most health doctors overlook.
Our food supply today is deficient in many things, but mainly enzymes. It’s no secret that food today is more processed than ever before, broken down and fortified, and now adding genetically modified proteins into the food, it’s making our digestive system work hard than every before.
This type of food requires extra work from our stomach (making enough stomach acid), pancreas (secreting enough digestive enzymes), and gall bladder/liver (producing good bile flow), to constantly deal with meals loaded with food deficient in enzymes.
STRESS at it’s Finest.
Find the nutritional stress and fix it. Add in the deficient enzyme, vitamin, mineral, fat, and watch the body start to heal itself.
We use a 24 Hour Urinalysis that you perform in the comfort of your own home. This test reads what your body is holding onto, or getting rid of in a whole 24 hour period.
These results show exactly what food group your body is having a hard time digesting, proteins, fats, or carbohydrates, and what organ they are affecting such as:
- Stomach, Gall Bladder, or Pancreas
- Small or Large Intestine
- Sex Glands
Here are some common symptoms that you might need a nutritional intervention:
Headaches, or Migraines
Bloating or Gas pains – Foul smelling gas
Thyroid problems, Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s
Poor Sleep patterns
High Blood Pressure or High Cholesterol
Any abnormal blood work
Contact us today at
For a 1 Hour detailed appointment today!